The ‘long range jet’ category comprises private and business jets conceived for luxury long-distance travel. Some large jets are 3-engined for transatlantic intercontinental range operations. Long range jet aircraft feature spacious cabins, offering 6 to 10 hours range and seating for 8 to 16 in first class executive style. Full standing headroom and galley for full inflight service are standard. Many large jets feature sleeping accommodation facilities.
- BOMBARDIER Challenger 605, Challenger 850, Global 6000
- DASSAULT Falcon 900EX/LX, Falcon 7X/8X
- GULFSTREAM G450, G550
- Jet speed (850 – 950 km/h)
- Long range (intercontinental)
- Spacious cabin (10 – 16 pax | stand-up)